Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Work Drinks - What bars?

Options
  • 19-03-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Trying to organise a work night out and am looking for bars/clubs that do Fri night 'After Work' style setups, i.e. drinks promotions, reserved seating etc. Looking for somewhere in the Stephen's Green/Dublin 2 vicinty. I know Renards is one that does this and has 1/2 price cocktails, can anyone suggest anywhere else that's good craic for a group of about 20 people coming from work and has some deals on drinks?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Capitol Lounge 5 euro cocktails till 12! Can't go wrong there now. :D Not sure if you can reserve an area though??

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭moorele

Capitol is great - you really cant beat their offer on cocktails. They have an upstairs too thats perfect for a group but as far as I know you cant reserve it at the weekends. But if your going straight there after work you'll have no problem. I've been there from about 8pm on a Saturday night & have secured lots of seats upstairs no problem. They usually play good music too that will get you in the mood to go dancing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Ooh,sounds great. Nice and near to work as well. I think we'll go with that. The 1/2 price cocktails are definitely on Fridays too?

Advertisement