Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband on new line

Options
  • 20-03-2009 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hello.

i moved house last week. previously i was with ntl. however i know from experience tgey are very hit and miss and sure enough the internet is up and down here so i want to move. tbere is a phoneline in the housse so im gonna go dsl. its been a while since i had dsl but i remember from years ago in cases like this u were forced to sigh up with eircom first and then change. id rather avoid them if at all possible. so my question is. has comreg been doing their job roght and can i just call bt and have them set me up from scratch or would i firstlh need to get eorcom to connect the line and then change over? thanks very much. ljke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

ps sorry for typos am typing this on my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You just get eircom to activate the line, then go with whomever you like. If the line is already active, then no need to contact eircom at all, all you need is the phone number and eircom account number (UAN).

Advertisement