Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread closed unfairly in AH

Options
  • 20-03-2009 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I didn't start the thread, but I feel that this one was closed unfairly

The guy had a legitimate problem, and if a mod felt it was not appropriate for AH then it could have been moved to PI

Nazi mods on this forum

I think the power has gone to javaboy's head

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Are you taking the piss? He was a troll of the highest order.

BTW Java is doing a great job in AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sack him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

The post JB quote while locking the threads would be a good indication of how a thread like that could go. Its fairly obviously a troll but then again maybe I just see it because of my mind powahs?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

OK, first, this should be on the Help Desk. I'm moving it there.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Dave! wrote: »
    Hi,

I didn't start the thread, but I feel that this one was closed unfairly

The guy had a legitimate problem, and if a mod felt it was not appropriate for AH then it could have been moved to PI

Nazi mods on this forum

I think the power has gone to javaboy's head
    I was going to ask if you were drunk but then the penny dropped.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The mods on AH must be pretty reasonable and forgiving (cause they haven't banned me yet!).;)

Edit: Although a couple years back Ruu chased me about and WHACKED me with an Irish Times!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Now it's on the Help Desk, are you trying to be funny Dave? I can answer it as a serious complaint if you like, it just saves me time if I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yehh :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You're crap at it.
    Go to the corner and hang your head in shame.

Advertisement