Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread deleted

• 20-03-2009 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Why in gods name??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ownknee

Yep. The joys of it.
    Me thinks some of the comments were a little bit horrible, hence the ban.
    Anyway instead of saying you gf is fat why aren't you glad to have her?
    Ok maybe she's not looking fantastic at the moment but I read a post earlier about a guy that lost his gf to diabetes.
    Basically he loved her & she died.
    Not trying to be melodramatic but there is a bigger picture & ask yourself if anything happened her in the morning would you be able to cope with that?
    In saying that no one should be morbidly obese, if in fact she is 17 stone then I'm guessing she has a bmi off the rictar scale.
    So, you might be able to eat whatever you want without putting on weight but maybe she's not like that so be conscious of what you eat together. And get out & about a bit more. If she sees you eating healthy & doing a small bit of excercise then it will motivate her to do the same.
    Don't think she hasn't noticed a change because she has, just don't be mean :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MotorwayTR

ownknee wrote: »
    Yep. The joys of it.
    Me thinks some of the comments were a little bit horrible, hence the ban.
    Anyway instead of saying you gf is fat why aren't you glad to have her?
    Ok maybe she's not looking fantastic at the moment but I read a post earlier about a guy that lost his gf to diabetes.
    Basically he loved her & she died.
    Not trying to be melodramatic but there is a bigger picture & ask yourself if anything happened her in the morning would you be able to cope with that?
    In saying that no one should be morbidly obese, if in fact she is 17 stone then I'm guessing she has a bmi off the rictar scale.
    So, you might be able to eat whatever you want without putting on weight but maybe she's not like that so be conscious of what you eat together. And get out & about a bit more. If she sees you eating healthy & doing a small bit of excercise then it will motivate her to do the same.
    Don't think she hasn't noticed a change because she has, just don't be mean :)

I love the girl but jesus christ she's fat, sick to death of her eating my dinner too

MotorwayTR wrote: »
    I love the girl but jesus christ she's fat, sick to death of her eating my dinner too

What height is she?

ownknee wrote: »
    What height is she?

5 feet 3

And is she actually 17 stone or is that just a rough estimate?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

Whats wrong with ya jackine?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement