Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im in trouble, help out a desperate irish man if you can!!!!

Options
  • 20-03-2009 5:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey guys im in seriouse trouble.

I have money being sent over to me because i been out of work for a while and i need to pay rent. the only thing was it was put into my account at home(tsb) but i forgot the pin and now its blocked. is there any way i can get it sent to me from my parents who are in poland???

I am in a right mess right now so please help!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Frelance

Do you have any other accounts with them? Phone banking?
    I had some trouble while in Hong kong with not being able to access the money i had in my main account. I managed to solve it by ringing up phone banking repeatedly for my main account and when they eventually put me through to an operator pleaded my case and presented them the details of another account i held with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Better ring Ptsb as no one here can help you, as onec your card is blocked then that's it until you ring the bank

But I do know of a Nigerian prince nah never mind - good luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

contact the irish embassy and tell them your predicament. you could always live rough and beg for a few days if you really had to -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Mobooo wrote: »
    Hey guys im in seriouse trouble.

I have money being sent over to me because i been out of work for a while and i need to pay rent. the only thing was it was put into my account at home(tsb) but i forgot the pin and now its blocked. is there any way i can get it sent to me from my parents who are in poland???

I am in a right mess right now so please help!!!!!!!

Calm your self, you have roof and i am sure you can convince your land lord to hold fire a few days

Try western Union

http://www.westernunion.com.au/info/homepage.asp?src=google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

First step should be to ring the bank

If no luck there, contact the Embassy and explain the situation. If I'm not mistaken they can even front you some cash until the problem is sorted.

GLuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Yeah the best thing is to talk to you bank and expalain every thing . They will normally help you out .

Also tell you landloard the situation . They will normally understand to if your up front with them .

Al

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Well Mooboo, whats the latest with ya now?

Advertisement