Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P45.NET = DRY BASTARDS

Options
  • 20-03-2009 5:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

GOOD LUCK TO YE

now, i do enjoy the site, had some good craic there, but it's frequented by a complete waste of cerebral grey matter.

my ban lifts on the 22nd so obviously i am going to do everything in my power to get re-banned.

if only to shake the deadened zombies that float about there, simply to remind them that life exists outside of their house.

i want to curse alot but don't know what the craic is with rules here so probably better of waiting for a bit...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LaFutón

kinda just felt a rant coming on....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

There are rules on boards.ie, every forum has a charter. Here is the link to the Sligo charter: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055463174

As you'll see in the charter, the Sligo forum is for discussion of Sligo related topics - if it hadn't been for the last line in your post I would have deleted the whole thing, but since you're new I'm being lenient :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

what the f**k is p45.net???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

funny thing about people posting on forums about losing their jobs and the state of the economy

If the had'nt spent the last few years racking up the post count on forums and had actually spent the time doing some work

The company the work(ed) for, might not be in the shýté:eek::eek:

• Advertisement

I'm always most active on boards when unemployed :(

(I'm gonna pass the "unemployed 50% of my time in Ireland" mark very soon! I should throw a party!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

lolz, banned for posting p0rn and generally being a fool doesnt make the mods dry LaFu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Xiney wrote: »

I'm gonna pass the "unemployed 50% of my time in Ireland" mark very soon! I should throw a party!

Jasas, yer more Irish than the Irish themselves
    You would have been right at home in the 80's

you should throw an auld party alright
    Everytime i got sacked/left a job when i lived in Dublin, myself a couple of mates would meet for my retirement party and get tanked
    good times!!!

6 months time the only people working will be in the dole office:mad::o:mad:
    Even the passport lads will be stuck as no jobs abroad either!:eek:

actually, on second thought, I'm going to lock this since it really seems to be in the wrong place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement