Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need your help guys

Options
  • 20-03-2009 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Guys

I have a user of ozeire ask me a question . You may be able to help her with some advise .
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

I recently broke up with and Australian guy and I had planned to get a visa as his de facto partner. I looked into the skilled work visa and I am 10 points short plus I was also made redundant so I am probably more then this now. I absolutely loved Australia but can't seem to find a way round the above. I have 10 years banking history and my last job was as a Credit Manager for homeloans managing a team of 25. Is there any way of getting a sponsored work visa? or can anyone help me on any other suggestions. I'm 31 years old so no quick get out for me unfortunately.

thanks a mil

Thanks

Al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

sending you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Thanks myhorse

Will pass that onto the user .

Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I have heard of people lacking this shortfall , taking a IELTS test even though english is a first language for them.

Advertisement