Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz in the 4 Elms pub in Drumbanna

Options
  • 20-03-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    Im on the committee for the community games and we are holding a fund raising table quiz shortly, on Thursday evening the 2nd April, at 8.30pm-ish, all welcome on the day. For these that dont know where the pub is, the 4 Elms pub is on the Kilmallock Road (also known as the old Cork road), as you are driving out of town, its the first pub you see, and its on the right hand side, lots of parking. And of course, its for an excellent cause!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Hi there,
    What is the entrance fee, or 'per table' (how many), and also what is the fund raising for? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

The cost is 20e per table, there are 4 at a table, so its a fiver each. You can come as a team, or come by yourself and we should hopefully be able to make up a number of teams on the night. As to the the event is in aid of, its a fund raising event for the local area (St Kevins) Community Games. We work with kids from the local area across a wide variety of events, such as swimming, athletics, rugby, choir, talant shows, art, soccer etc. There are a lot of costs to fund all this such as transport, sports equipment, hiring of PA for the local sports day etc. None of the coaches invovled, including myself, charge anything, its all 100% voluntary. I hope that this helps and that if you come you enjoy the night out!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Thank you for the information, 20euro a table is very reasonable. I'll see if i can organise a babysitter that night, it sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you get a good turn out.

thanks, hope you can make it and maybe even win a prize!:D

reminder guys this table quiz will be happening on this coming Thursday:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement