Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homophobia

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Initially, when I just cast my eye over that post, I thought you'd banned AlmightyCushion... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Lady Luck

Thank you so much for banning that complete monster. What he said made me sick in my mouth :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Lady Luck wrote: »
    Thank you so much for banning that complete monster. What he said made me sick in my mouth :(

Internets, serious business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Lady Luck

Internets, serious business.

Excuse me but I do not understand? Internets or not, such immature spreading of hate is unnacceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Lady Luck wrote: »
    Excuse me but I do not understand? Internets or not, such immature spreading of hate is unnacceptable.

People can say anything ("Out wit der gheys!") or be anyone (ClosetHomo?), the point is, don't take this sort of thing seriously, you won't meet these people in real life so don't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

People can say anything ("Out wit der gheys!") or be anyone (ClosetHomo?), the point is, don't take this sort of thing seriously, you won't meet these people in real life so don't worry about it.

Mostly because they don't have guts to shout their thoughts to peoples faces I fear.

The sad thing is despite being wrong and having everyone say so and being banned for essentially hate speech, the guy will probably not learn anything from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭dny123456

thebman wrote: »
    Mostly because they don't have guts to shout their thoughts to peoples faces I fear.

The sad thing is despite being wrong and having everyone say so and being banned for essentially hate speech, the guy will probably not learn anything from it.

Of course he won't, but that's his problem, not ours.

Gotta let it wash over us, or we'll become like him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Has it not been proven by a myriad of psychology studies that environment does not influence sexual orientation, thus all these posts about 'gay propaganda' even if they were true, are pointless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

This is Jackie Healy Rae's take on it (and no I don't share his views).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That video took 2 minutes of my life and I want them back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

fag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

fag

/Adopts Derek Mooney voice

BYEEEEEEEE!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

fag
    Banned.

That video took 2 minutes of my life and I want them back.

Bit of a silly vid with corny music, but his view on the whole matter is just comical.

The people of South Kerry actually elected this moron into Dail Eireann as a representative of the people. Jesus, that's very scary.

The son Michael is even more of a clown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

zudo wrote: »
    Bit of a silly vid with corny music, but his view on the whole matter is just comical.

The people of South Kerry actually elected this moran into Dail Eireann as a representative of the people. Jesus, that's very scary.

The son Michael is even more of a clown.
    The troubling thing is that I'd imagine a lot of people in his constituency would share his views, they wouldn't vote him in otherwise.

• Advertisement

Marshy wrote: »
    The troubling thing is that I'd imagine a lot of people in his constituency would share his views, they wouldn't vote him in otherwise.

You're dead right there.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

That was terrible, we need something to get rid of the awful taste

hmm.....i know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

javaboy wrote: »

BYEEEEEEEE!
    Banned.

Let me guess, Westlife?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Raise you an American Govenor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

javaboy wrote: »

BYEEEEEEEE!
    Banned.

Tag teamed :P

Poo on willy = icky...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Tag teamed :P
    You really don't want to be tag-teamed by JB and AC/DC! :pac:
    Poo on willy = icky...
    Ah well ... at least you gave it a shot.

Fair play, I thought I was fairly broadminded, but I'll yield to you on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gaygaf

not in church..simple answer..becouse church doesn't allow it..and probably never will...

but u can get married alright...and that will be allowed i'd say soon everywhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

gaygaf wrote: »
    not in church..simple answer..becouse church doesn't allow it..and probably never will...

but u can get married alright...and that will be allowed i'd say soon everywhere...

Certain churches do, but they tend to be in the minority who are extremely liberal about their beliefs. There are infact such thing as gay churches and gay synagogues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Ziggurat

Jakkass wrote: »
    Certain churches do, but they tend to be in the minority who are extremely liberal about their beliefs. There are infact such thing as gay churches and gay synagogues.

I know, as a species, we enjoy anthropomorphising objects but this is going a little far, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement