Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Weekend in Cork City

Options
  • 20-03-2009 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi All,

Myself and a few of my girlfriends are planning a girlie weekend in Cork for the Easter weekend. Does anyone know if there is anything special on ie gigs/comedy acts/festivals etc. I'll be driving down so if you know of anything on in the city centre or just outside that would be good crack please do tell.

Thanks All

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

I imagine the Franciscan Well Brewery (North Mall) will be holding their Easter Beer Festival again - great fun last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

RoyMcC wrote: »
    I imagine the Franciscan Well Brewery (North Mall) will be holding their Easter Beer Festival again - great fun last year.
    altho its normally jointed init?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JimmyO

Sorry to HiJack this thread but can anyone recommend cheap accomodation in the City for that weekend?

Ideally a 1 bed self catering apartment but I can't find any agencies that do that.

As for stuff to do.. I've always had a blast at the beer festival. Jsut make sure to get there early. Bill-E is right, it gets JOINTED! Queues start forming outside from around lunch time!

Other than that hit the likes of Mutton Lane or The Oval. Usually a good free gig in Crane Lane.

Advertisement