Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serial Killers ... Serial Bashers

Options
  • 20-03-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

We often hear about "Serial Killers" but never about "Serial Bashers".

Before I go on, I'm not talking about wife/husband beaters, football hooligans, happy-slappers, brawls after the pub, MMA nuts :D, muggings, etc ... I mean it in the serial killer sense, where the victim is preyed upon and then murdered most foul for no reason at all other than the serial killer had some blood-thirst to quench.

Maybe there are some Serial Bashers but they're rare? But, even though Serial killers are (thankfully) rare, presumably the much less-extreme Serial Basher wouldn't be *that* rare? Maybe they just don't get the media coverage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Happy slappers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Yeah.. those twits who get a friend to film them running up to a complete stranger and clattering them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

But Weetabix is much nicer that way after a good bashing up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

They're not that rare, we call them thugs, skangers, scumbags etc. they are set off by making eye contact!

Advertisement