Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What makes you feel sexy?!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Full leg and bikini wax, being perfectly groomed always helps me feel sexy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Waking up in nothing but a string of pearls ;) And I mean the jewelry, before someone decides to make a crude joke!
    I love when you go somewhere you hadn't planned and someone (like someone you fancy!) looks genuinely happy you're there. On the outside I'm sweetly smiling but on the inside I'm all YUSSSS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

When I go to my OH's house after college and I know we're gonna do the deed and he just grabs me and into the room we go, without a word. I love those days.

Or when we're on the phone and I say something related to us having sex and I can tell he's getting turned on, and then acting all innocent when he says to stop that I'm making him horny...

And non-related OH things that give me a wee kick- when the guys in my spanish class roll their r's, muy muy sexy and when a certain guy in another class takes off his jumper and you see his ripped body for a millisecond.. he's become quite the celebrity in my lectures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭CoachBoone

Another male answer:

Belting out a tune on the acoustic. Loud.

Certain Songs, Boys Noize "Oh!" - not sexy but pumped

Just in from the gym when you're fresh and sweaty from the workout or your OH is. Sweet.

Getting some new clothes and wearing them the first time before the washing machine destroys that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭smileykey

lingerie
    Nakedness
    Coming home from work and instead of getting a "hey honey, how was work?" getting jumped on :)
    Sexy texting.
    Being out and having to leave because the mood takes me and my OH.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

whats OH?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

whats OH?

Other half.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MadgeBadge

when the guys in my spanish class roll their r's, muy muy sexy .

Ooooh si.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

Wearing something I know I look hot in for a date
    The 'I want you right now' look
    High heels
    nice underwear
    Seeing his jaw drop
    Dirty texts

that used to do it for me but never did work in the long run:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

regarding my OH it would have to be when he treats me like cinderealla and i get to get out of my raggy clothes and life style and i get to go to "the ball", when i wear a corset on a night out as i know he loves that on me:p

what i used to love when i was single was being able to turn heads when walking by some guys. or sexy dancing with another female damn that used to really do it. the guys were always like ...:eek: doing a certain dance move against a guy ended up doing it for me most times. still do it to my OH and it drives him nuts. hehehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

5.skirt.... no knickers......
    Commando? Respect! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Lola92 wrote: »
    Sexy knickers

Dirty Texts

Kisses when you don't expect them

Yummy smelly perfumey stuff

Knowing that THAT definatly isnt his wallet in his pocket

......:D
    +1
    So I just got off the phone with my cousin in the states, we were talking about her guy and what little things he doz to make her feel good. that got me thinking about all the little things that guys do, or i do to give myslef that little lift...............

for me.......
    1.passionate kissing
    2.being naked, just lying with someone
    3.him watching me get dressed and his eyes just darting
    5.skirt.... no knickers......
    6.footsy under the table!
    7.sly touching in a packed club/pub
    8.slow half asleep morning sex
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Summery pjs. No idea why.

Advertisement