Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Darkfall videos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Hummm i found the vids boring, looks like a case of higher numbers = win ?

Reminds me of wintergrasp zerging tbh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Was that vid taken with game graphics on low settings or something as it really looked crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeah I was dissapointed none of the enemy were there. We were sure they knew we were coming. Oh well...
    The footage in the second ones is boring though. Lack of opposition being the main reason for me.

Yeah even if they had equal numbers, which we were hoping, the results would have been the same :D

Entrances to citys atm are just gaping holes. There arent any gates, so people can just waltz right in too.

Yup, settings completely turned down low, including audio settings.

Could be interesting when the game is actually finished being made :(

Anyone else got vids recorded after the game was released? I know theres a few but they're fairly scattered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

gonna be awesome when the proper alliances start fighting, most of it so far has been just stomping on people

when is the alfar mega-alliance gonna make a move out of alfar territory eh kokane? 8)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

All in due time I'd say. Still gotta clean up the island a tiny bit first.

Just noticed in the system chat there... the guilds up on Niflheim have just allied. Well most of them. Should get interesting up there too.

• Advertisement

oooh really.. are LOD and HARM allies now? thought they were at war up there last i checked

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

KoKane wrote: »
    More and more are coming out since its release. Anyone got any favourites?

Sorry to seem a noob but is darkfall released?
    Last i checked it was still in beta.

yea it's out now, came out on the 25th of feb but it's been a shakey release.

sales were closed for a while due to massive queues to get onto the 1 server there is atm but the queue is fixed now so i expect copies might be going on sale again soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Yup, it's out and is awesome.
    Very difficult to get an account though :/

Register at darkfall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

KoKane wrote: »
    Yeah I was dissapointed none of the enemy were there. We were sure they knew we were coming. Oh well...
    The footage in the second ones is boring though. Lack of opposition being the main reason for me.

Yeah even if they had equal numbers, which we were hoping, the results would have been the same :D

Entrances to citys atm are just gaping holes. There arent any gates, so people can just waltz right in too.

Yup, settings completely turned down low, including audio settings.

Could be interesting when the game is actually finished being made :(

Anyone else got vids recorded after the game was released? I know theres a few but they're fairly scattered.
    They have ~100 and similar in DUSK. They are outnumbered approx 40-1 at their best. Ye expected little in the way of resistance and got that. That whole alliance is a joke. A terrifying, zergfest of a joke; but a joke nonetheless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement