Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Card age of issue?

Options
  • 20-03-2009 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I was considering getting a Laser debit card on my Bank of Ireland account but as I'm only 17 I was wondering is there an age limit for the issue of Laser cards?

I already have an ATM card for my account, so I can't see much difference between that and a debit card. Its my only my own money that I'll be spending after all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Go into halifax if theres one near you, you will have a debit card in 10 days if you open a current account.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

El Che wrote: »
    I was considering getting a Laser debit card on my Bank of Ireland account but as I'm only 17 I was wondering is there an age limit for the issue of Laser cards?

I already have an ATM card for my account, so I can't see much difference between that and a debit card. Its my only my own money that I'll be spending after all.

Not quite, you can go overdrawn with a laser due to time delays on transactions. If you're under 18 they can't legally go after you for that.That was the case with BOI during last summer anyhow

Advertisement