Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security tag left on top...lost the feckin receipt!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Security tag + unsuspecting friend + camera phone + Youtube = win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

before you walk into the shop show it to the security gurad so he knows u cant have got it from inside and walk all the way upto the counter then slap it down on the table and ask for it and explain yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Kiera wrote: »
    After Hours is a place for laughter and jokes. - Kiera.

Zing!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭missbaker

I managed a shop and used to catch ppl shoplifting. i know how it can be gone in 60 seconds :D. Dont think I should tell though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

happened to me before too...

Freeze the top in a bag or something to keep it clean and after 1 day take it out and bash it with a hammer until it snaps in half or drill straight through the center with a dremel tool.

Freezing it makes the plastic brittle and solidifies the ink.

• Advertisement

This happened me with a pair of jocks before.
    They took it off no bother! Do you have any friends that work in clothes shops? Bring it in to them and get them to take it off as most of those security tag things are the same everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I remember yeeeeeears ago I had a manga book in my bag, and unknowingly to me it kept setting off alarms everywhere I went, and I only discovered the problem once I went into other realms, A manga store in cork :) However they were nice enough to fix the tag for me

Advertisement