Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional Exam Timetable

• 20-03-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone...

I know that the weather is great, and RAG week is coming, and I dont want to be depressing people at times like this, especially when everyone has so many deadlines looming also.

But,

The provisional spring exam timetables are available http://www.timetable.ul.ie/examstudent.asp

I've only got 3 exams this year, with 2 classes being 100% course work.

My timetable is pretty good if it remains like it is:

Wednesday 6th May @ 12:30 Strategic Management
    Monday 11th May @ 12:30 International E-Marketing
    Monday 18th May @ 12:30 Marketing Management

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Is it that time already? Jesus!

Ooooh, finished 13th May. Not bad, not bad at all. Did I mention I only have two exams? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭So Many Shoes

Handy timetable for you Mossin, wish I did Marketing!

Thanks for the link!

What do you think the chances of it being changed for BBS? I don't think its ever been changed so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I need Strategic Management exam not to be moved earlier anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The 5th is the first Day

5th - Personnel Management 2 - 12:30
    6th - Strategic Management - 12:30
    8th - Management Accounting 2 - 09:00
    11th - Advanced Auditing and Accounting Practice - 16:00
    12th - Corporate Taxation - 16:00

The shackles of working life.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Tuesday May 5th, Organisational Behaviour 1 @ 16.00pm
    Wednesday May 6th, Macroeconomics @ 16.00pm
    Friday May 8th, Business Maths 1 @ 09.00am
    Monday May 11th, Business Information Management @ 09.00am
    Tuesday May 12th, Managerial Accounting @ 16.00pm

Completely screwed for Macro and BIM, going to my cousin's Communion the weekend between the Business Maths and BIM, so God knows how much I will get done. Have to study in the car :rolleyes:

Other than that, happy enough. I like the later hours, last semester it was nearly all 9ers.

Thank god for John Fahy though, at least I will have Marketing out of the way.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Hmm.. Finnished on the 11th... savage ... first time in ages I havent finnished on the last day!!!

Looks like my bitchin paid off!!... Result!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Tuesday May 5th, Organisational Behaviour 1 @ 16.00pm
    Wednesday May 6th, Macroeconomics @ 16.00pm
    Friday May 8th, Business Maths 1 @ 09.00am
    Monday May 11th, Business Information Management @ 09.00am
    Tuesday May 12th, Managerial Accounting @ 16.00pm

Completely screwed for Macro and BIM, going to my cousin's Communion the weekend between the Business Maths and BIM, so God knows how much I will get done. Have to study in the car :rolleyes:

Other than that, happy enough. I like the later hours, last semester it was nearly all 9ers.

Thank god for John Fahy though, at least I will have Marketing out of the way.
    :)
    Its fairly handy in my opinion, lot less cramped than the christmas exams (plus I don't do BIM), have german on the 13th and im finished.

When is the 2nd half of the marketing exam? I got a C2 in the 1st one and want to be ready this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i only have two exams and they put them on the 12th and 13th

kinda bitter sweet in that i would love to be finished the first week not starting the second but im screw for my second exam so i gives me bucketloads of dedicated study time hmmmmmm to try and change it or not

edit; actually 12th and 13th is the second week that kinda sucks ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

DJCR wrote: »
    Hmm.. Finnished on the 11th... savage ... first time in ages I havent finnished on the last day!!!

Looks like my bitchin paid off!!... Result!! :D:D:D:D:D

Actually now that you mention it, the HR minor has been on the last day of exams for the last 2 years....good bitching!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I just realised that Monday 18th is the final day of exams :(

Its been 3 years since I've finished on the last day! That fateful day in May when Munster triumphed for the first time in Europe. Hopefully history repeats itself!

I've got plenty of time between exams, which is good and bad. The good is that I have loads of time to study. This is also the bad, as I'll more than likely spend my time in the Stables/Java's instead of studying........

Advertisement