Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveller Fight on the Enterprise

Options
  • 20-03-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Did anyone see the fight on this mornings Enterprise to Dublin?? It was deadly.

Two middle-aged scroats swigging bottled stout at half eight in the morning started attacked their male drinking buddy near the toilets.
    They were carrying Dunnes bags laden with Yorkie easter eggs and 4 packs of Lucozade. Oh and stout.
    I'm not sure what dialect they spoke. A mixture of traveller, nordie and cavan would be my guess, though that is only as I thought I heard Baileborough being mentioned.

They were sat on the floor passing the bottle when all of a sudden the more aggressive of the two lamped some bloke with her fighting hand. Her face matched her red puffa jacket. Her beady eyes jerking here and there looking for trouble. When she'd finished her assault she started showing off her fighting fingers to her mate. She must have been strong as her fingers were laden down with jewellery that she probably didn't buy. Good for giving cuts though.

When the security man arrived they claimed that they had been assaulted! He got the Gardaí to be waiting when the train got in.

As I waited to alight from the train I had the joy to overhear their concerns about said fight. Blood had been spilt courtesy of the scoatiest with the mostiest. They were debating whether they should get an AIDS test done as one of them had blood on her sovereigns...WHY CAN'T THE ENTERPRISE BE AS ENTERTAINING AS THIS EVERY DAY!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭positron

I was on it but didn't hear a thing - I was near the middle of the train though, so this probably happened on the front / back end of the train?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

positron wrote: »
    I was on it but didn't hear a thing - I was near the middle of the train though, so this probably happened on the front / back end of the train?

It was near the middle alright positron. It was very entertaining altogether though it wasn't a patch on the free for all in the drinks carraige a few years back after Louth/Meath & Dublin played in Croke Park...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

And here was me thinking there was some awesome new episode of star trek with travellers fighting :(

*wanders out of thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

DarkJager wrote: »
    And here was me thinking there was some awesome new episode of star trek with travellers fighting :(

*wanders out of thread*

Star Trek nerds not wanted here DarkJager. Though I will admit it would be an interesting concept, especially if they used 'real travellers' and had a story line about some intergalactic lead piping theft...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

"I'll give ya 200 youro for the warp drive there boss"

• Advertisement
Advertisement