Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet pot script for ipoker? (specifically Boyles)

Options
  • 20-03-2009 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hey, half considering throwing a little money into ipoker for some NLH cash. Last time I played any regular cash was like 18 months ago and used the Bet Pot Script on Carlos Poker at the time.

Anyone got a link to a bet pot script that works on ipoker now, specifically Boyle Poker?

The only functionality I really need, is when you right click; pot amount is automatically selected and you can use the scroll wheel on the mouse to increase and decrease the bet size amount.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Wow, I never even knew things like this existed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

Hey, half considering throwing a little money into ipoker for some NLH cash. Last time I played any regular cash was like 18 months ago and used the Bet Pot Script on Carlos Poker at the time.

Anyone got a link to a bet pot script that works on ipoker now, specifically Boyle Poker?

The only functionality I really need, is when you right click; pot amount is automatically selected and you can use the scroll wheel on the mouse to increase and decrease the bet size amount.

Wow, you're lazy. I'm pretty sure there is a bet pot button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

^^ lazyness has nothing to do with it, betpot script works really well when you are multitabing.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Hate to derail thread but if anyone has a auto scrip for moving tables around quickly on ipoker & Pot bet for paddy power could you send me a link

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Just click pot and then click bet:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I don't use it, can't recommend it and don't want blamed for anything, anytime, anywhere, but I believe most people use this one http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/new-software-ipoker-betpot-n9-monk-161606/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Hi guys,

I am alittle confussed as to what you would use a script program for to help playing Poker. What is a "Bet Pot Script" ??? I am very interested in what you are talking about.....

BlueMonke wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am alittle confussed as to what you would use a script program for to help playing Poker. What is a "Bet Pot Script" ??? I am very interested in what you are talking about.....

It's a bit of software that lets you do extra stuff automatically without using your keyboard too much.

The main uses are selecting bet sizes using the right mouse button and/or wheel and automatically reloading your stack in cashgames.

Another (for example) use is opening 4 or 8 or 16 or whatever sitngoes of your chosen size without you having to click on register, yes, confirm loadsa times.

Thanks for your reply Grafter,

I honestly cant see the benifit in that. I play alot with iPoker to and I dont find any of those things ya mentioned a chore at all. It certainly would justifying putting a dodgy/flakey piece of software on my PC.

I had a thought of it automating game play and certain actions.....like playing a certain way for certain cards and flops and raises...this sort of stuf scares me.

Once or twice I had my suspicions as to whether or not it was a human that I was playing agaist.....:confused::confused::confused:

It's not something that people use on ipoker that much, in my opinion.

On Stars, for example, there are a lot of kids who are playing 24 tables or more at once and it's vital to them that the right table comes to the top at the right time and they can one or two click their actions within a second or two at most.

Check the sick prop bet thread from a day or two ago for the reality of it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055507457

It made most of our heads spin and stomachs churn, but I guess it's easy enough if you're a modern video game addict.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

thanks Grafter, think I might give it a miss. Russian developer and its not AHK... inspires me with confidence :)

thanks Grafter, think I might give it a miss. Russian developer and its not AHK... inspires me with confidence :)

My thoughts exactly.

The other that gets mentioned on 2+2 is http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/betpot-ahk-stars-party-ipoker-ftp-crypto-prima-379/ and I'm damned sure I'm not reading that thread all the way through.

As others have mentioned, the ipoker software's not been improved that much, but one or two clicks on the bar above "half pot" or one or two below "bet pot" is a helluva lot better than 18 months ago

Guys I found this thing on the net...

http://www.ipokerrobot.com/

Its sounds to good to be true. How can iPoker allow such software to be used?????

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Its sounds to good to be true. How can iPoker allow such software to be used?????

thats not auto script thats a poker bot! not the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I also have this one but don't use it... I have an AHK one that the mouse scroll stopped working after an ipoker update and I havn't found a fix yet..

anyone got a working AHK one? with scroll wheel to select bet amount

Advertisement