Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Equipment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tmg

A blue/black 2004 Bowtech pro 40 dually for sale.

New strings (shot in but only 2 months old), 8125 strings and cables in white&blue barberpole.

30" draw length, with modules for 28" as well.

will chuck in a NAP octane rest with it too. Shoots 45-60 lbs and is currently set to ca. 45

328-336 ibo at 30"

t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Enanram

Compound bow for sale - excellent condition
    Includes:
    -Hard case
    -Stand
    -12 fibreglass arrows in various lengths
    -Large wrist guard with metal bracing
    -Quiver and belt
    -Trigger release (wrist)
    -Magnifying scope
    -Petron longrod
    -Arrow rest
    -Aluminium riser, fibreglass limbs

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tmg

• Registered Users Posts: 22 EndTheMatrix

ADMIN (please feel free to delete my first post in the general area. I didn't notice the sticky until it was too late.)

I have two Left Handed bows for sale.
    Both compounds.

BOW ONE
    Golden Eagle Compound Hunting Bow
    65-80lb Draw
    Comes with Counter weight and hunting quiver and sights.
    Left Handed (you hold the bow in your right hand.)
    Overall Bow Length: 42in.
    Draw Length: 30in

BOW TWO

Hoyt ProVantage Rocket Bow
    55-70lb Draw
    NEW- 4 Pin TruGlo Fibre Optic Sight
    NEW - Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
    Left Handed (you hold the bow in your right hand.)
    Draw Length: 30in
    46 inch aim cable length

<<< CASE NOT INCLUDED WITH EITHER BOW>>>

Full?id=4271747

Full?id=4271751

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Barely ever used, pretty much like new and no faults.

rsz_fletch1.jpg

rsz_fletch.jpg

Not sure i can receive pm's so you can get me on <snip>
    Based in cork but can post and its well priced.
    HL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Nadaur

looking for a second hand boss.......foam/straw.....as long as suitable for 40lb - 50lb........pm if anyone clearing house.........many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 smiley2742

hi guys i have bought this compound bow a few months ago the guy that sold it to me said that the strings would loosin out with use but i found out later it had to be set. iv lost interest now and want to sell it. it has never been used
    its a perfect line compound bow with 6 arrows its perfect for a beginner p.m for price and phone number
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 captin

@smiley. PM sent

Nadaur wrote: »
    looking for a second hand boss.......foam/straw.....as long as suitable for 40lb - 50lb........pm if anyone clearing house.........many thanks

bumpa dump dump

smiley2742 wrote: »
    hi guys i have bought this compound bow a few months ago the guy that sold it to me said that the strings would loosin out with use but i found out later it had to be set. iv lost interest now and want to sell it. it has never been used
    its a perfect line compound bow with 6 arrows its perfect for a beginner p.m for price and phone number
    thanks

bump on this.. €100 takes this !!!! bargain for a compound bow with arrows

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jonnyarcher

elite synergy
    very fasy small bow 33" ATA i think
    50-60 pounds
    27"-30" draw
    no marks only where rest is
    60% let off
    peep
    dloop
    toxtonics k9 5 pin sight
    release aid
    3 carbon arrows gold tip 35/55 31"
    <As per charter, price removed by mod>
    can post or local collection
    thx

Picture009.jpg
    Picture008.jpg

still for sale

Still for sale
    Comes with arrow hard case and bow hardcase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jonnyarcher

Martin x-200

60 inch
    35 pound @ 28 inch

brand new never shot it
    comes with arrow making kit loads of arrows
    and soft case

00104340x340.jpg

Nadaur wrote: »

ignore this one people...got sorted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

smiley2742 wrote: »
    thanks

This still going smiley? What draw weight range, what draw lengths range? Got a rest?

This still going smiley? What draw weight range, what draw lengths range? Got a rest?

i have no idea. its completly standard. the strings need to caliberated. the best thing would be to come and look at it! im in the drogheda area??

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

Pm sent Smiley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 henrywilliam

Hi all,
    I have for sale the following,
    1. Bear Magnum 44 compound in oak tree camoflage RH, up to 31 inch draw, currently at 29 inch, pulls to 60lbs, 6 arrow quiver, gold arrow rest, 2 pin sight.
    2. 11 Gold Tip hunter expedition 7595 9 cut to 31 inches, 2 shorter, fletched, inserts etc, ready to go.
    3. Flambeau hard case for compound bow, airline approved and we all know the price of cases here.
    4. Various accessories, leather arm card and shooting glove, both medium, tru fire arrow release, spare inserts, arrow heads, large bag vanes, small fletching jig, spare string.

For sale as a whole lot will not be broken up, items are in Waterford can deliver to a Dublin buyer later this week.
    [price removed by mod - contact henrywilliam via PM for pricing]
    Pics below
    bow.jpg

acces.jpg

case.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Esmimyst

Complete Competition Archer Kit For sale

Hi,

I am selling my archery gears. I don't use it anymore for a lack of time.
    The lot is good condition and can be viewed on the evening all week long (except Friday eve).

Description:

+ KAP Winstar II Riser 25" LH with Beiter button (need to be adjust), magnetic arrow rest and clicker. Riser has some scratches but nothing serious. Come with key to adjust strength.
    + KAP T-REX 70" @ 30lbs +/-10% with scratches at connection point with riser which is normal.
    + Sébastien Flute Carbon sight with lateral and vertical adjusters. Easy to use and in mint condition.
    + D-75 String.
    + Sébastien Flute bag. Huge amount of space. Allow you to carry your gears around with a problem! Rain cover included!
    + 9 x Beman 900-13 Carbon flash arrows.
    + Arrow extractor (very useful!)
    + Long armguard for a good protection.
    + Hard leather finger tab
    + Various allen keys.
    + Various spares (plastic arrow rest...)

Bought about 2 years ago for more than €750. Barely used 12 times since. Price and pics on PM.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭raff e30

hi
    i have a bear grizzli 2 compound bow 38" string lenght
    what would it be worth?
    ill get pics of it 2 morrow

heres some pics.
    have 3 arrows for it aswell
    the string needs replacing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brian_dunne

Have a set of 68" (med) hoyt 900cx recurve limbs (blue 38lb) that I do not use anymore.
    Limbs have seen 2 years of use. Usual marks from riser pockets and a couple of small cosmetic marks. Great set of limbs.
    Am open to reasonable offers.
    Louth Area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Anybody got a Grozier Old Scythian bow for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Almost new Samick SHT. Bought last year, only used a few times. I injured my are 2 months after buying it(non archery related) and have not used it since. [price removed by Mod, contact by PM for price] Perfect beginners bow.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Quillo

Laminate longbow made by Master Bowyer Steve Stratton. The bow is horn nocked hickory-backed lemonwood and has a draw weight of 50lbs @ 28”. The bow is about a year old and shoots very well. Selling it to concentrate on modern archery.

[Pricing removed by mod. Contact via PM for price]

I'm including Pip Bickerstaffe's book "Shooting the English Longbow" and a fleece bow sock in the price.

Details on Steve Stratton:
    http://www.diyarchery.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45&Itemid=54

I'm based in South Tipperary.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭BearMorris

Bought in elverys

Its been used so theres a few holes in it:rolleyes:

Its roughly 2foot by 2foot

Asking Price is (contact via PM for pricing - mod)

Buyer collects from Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chewiethemoptop

Hi,
    I'm selling a Plano compound case. It's only about 3 months old and hardly used. It can hold upto a 40" bow.
    Any takers ? :D

IMG_0236.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

anyone have carbofast X-SEEKER side rods for sale or full set up if right price let me no

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PokeyMcArrow

Hey guys,

Selling a LH Hoyt Aerotec, it's in absolute mint condition and is a great riser. Comes with an extra grip too.

Also selling a full black Beiter Stabiliser set up.

PM for prices

Thanks!

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

Hey guys,

Selling a LH Hoyt Aerotec, it's in absolute mint condition and is a great riser. Comes with an extra grip too.

Also selling a full black Beiter Stabiliser set up.

PM for prices

Thanks!

Hi mate, got any pics of the stabilisers? Any more details too, length of rods, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PokeyMcArrow

Just added pics of the stabilisers X15.

I think they are 12" sides, 35" long rod and 5" extender. The V-Bar is 90 degrees. They are in my house in Limerick so I'll measure them to be sure when I get down tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

Hi all.
    I have a bit of a beginners kit for sale here, as follows;

A 23" Samick Privilege riser. Paint a bit chipped, purely cosmetic. Limb centering and tiller adjustment are both done from the tillers. Has one of those white plastic arrow rests on it. Bushing for stabiliser on the front.

A cartel midi aluminium sight. Standard thing for a beginner bow. Micro windage adjustment, marked tape on the rail for consistent elevation adjustment.

A set of Sebastian Flute Axiom limbs, Medium length ( making this a 66" bow) marked 24# at 28". With the tiller adjustments this could be made heavier by about 2 pounds. Good for shorter draw, less burly shooters, or if you have a longer draw length you will get more weight and thus more speed out of them.

String and bits and pieces included, along with a basic quiver.

A longshot shoulder slung bag. Holds everything included above, and could probably squeeze a few more things into it if you tried! Has velcro straps to hold a drawing tube for arrows. Hangs on a shoulder strap and is quite comfortable.

Pics to follow
    PM for Prices.
    Based in Dublin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement