Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Equipment

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mackster

Here I have for sale Hoyt Vantage X7 cam and a half + 27-29.5 draw 50-60lb. Looks pretty much new, slight mark where the rest was. I can adjust the bow to suit. Brand new custom string fitted made with 26 strand 452X on the string and cables, with Halo 0.14 braided servings which outlast the string!!!! It has had maybe 10 arrows through the new string.

I also have a Brand New Last chance Archery Ultimate EZ Press with spare fingers for Bowtech bows draw stops. This press can press anything from a Crossbow to a compound bow which other presses are unable to do. It presses the bows from the limb tip aswel which is recomended by the manufacturers which aids the bow getting stress fractures which other designs can cause.

PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Italianstyle

Have decided to sell all my gear Bought it all about 3 years ago and paid alot of money for it all.

Great set-up for anyone that wants to move on to an advanced level.

Hoyt Nexus Riser - 25in
    Win&Win Win act limbs - 68-36
    Cartel Carbon sight
    Carbofast Quadro plus stabilizer - Fully adjustable, not many left,one of the best you can get.
    Carbofast Button
    Easton ACC superlite arrows x 11
    Cartel quiver
    Soma Saker finger tab - best one money can buy
    Negrini professional case 85x33x16 large with wheels
    Beiter armguard
    Cartel Chest protector
    Arrow puller
    Finger sling
    Hand made string plus spare
    Spare fletchs
    And bits nd bobs e.g. alan keys etc.

Price and phone number removed, contact via PM - Mod
    Must be collected or may arrange for it to be delivered.

Email: Italianstyle@hotmail.co.uk

Aaron

18174_1350402240589_1247345593_1052899_8177117_n.jpg

18174_1350402520596_1247345593_1052904_661186_n.jpg

18174_1350402680600_1247345593_1052907_6591551_n.jpg

This is still for sale plus im throwing in a round straw target with it. Please no silly offers and this bow will NOT suite a beginner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 crean

hi everyone i have for sale
    winstar II riser
    hoyt stratics limbs
    custom string
    black sheep stabilizer (long rod and two short rods no V-bar)

if your intrested PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

2nd hand morelli 55lb draw for sale.fairly basic.no attachments and string needs replacing.other than that working 100%.bought it a year ago and didnt really enjoy the sport.its black with silver leaves sprayed on.will accept any decent offer.not exactly sure what they make 2nd hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fishforpike

crean wrote: »
    hi everyone i have for sale
    winstar II riser
    hoyt stratics limbs
    custom string
    black sheep stabilizer (long rod and two short rods no V-bar)

if your intrested PM me

what size and hand is the riser?
    what poundage and length are the limbs
    what length are the rods
    what part of eire are ye
    regards
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hi all,

The second hand thread is getting a bit cluttered, so its time for a clean out.

Unless I'm informed otherwise, I'll be deleting everything older than 6 months and any duplicates. This will happen on the 21st Oct. If anyones post falls under the axe and it is thought to fall there unfairly, please let me know before then.

Many thanks

Panserborn (moderator)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 damolen

Aluminium Arrows: Easton XX75 1816 Platinum Plus, set of 8, used once a week for 8 weeks, 72cms (28 1/4 inches) price via PM

Streamline Backpack

BRAND NEW -NEVER USED (as I'm moving to compound and current bow is already in a case)- super price (40% off original price)(PM)
    The Streamline back pack is the new LEGEND creation for 2011. You can easily carry your recurve bow (limbs and riser case included), your arrows (arrow tube included) and all your small accessories thanks to the very useful front pocket.

* Length: 69cm/27"
    * For up to 25" risers
    * Rypstop Nylon and 420 Deniers Nylon
    * Oversized zipper
    * Extra thick Polyethylene Shock Absorbing Foam
    * Inside sleeve for arrow tube (tube included)
    * YMK Nylon buckles
    * Comfortable shoulder straps
    * Side handle for easy carrying
    * Removable Nylon case for limbs and riser
    * Telescopic arrows tube included
    * Colour blue

L : 70cm (68cm)
    W : 30cm (29cm)
    D : 20cm

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sitka

HI All.
    Looking for Hoyt Z3 cams for a right hand bow, 4.5 is what I am after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

I have finally conceded and decided that I need to sell my bow and other equipment as i will never actually get to use it
    I have a KAP winstar 2 (red) package for sale , its the full bow and includes all the trimmings , selling as a package which includes
    The bow and sight for the bow itself
    7 arrows
    stand for the bow
    black sheep stabilizer
    quiver
    leather case

will pm pics and more info on request through pm :)
    based in south dublin :)

P

• Registered Users Posts: 9 davaloha

Black hoyt contender with xt2000 limbs for sale.

Barely a year old and not used a whole lot due to time constraints, perfect condition.

27.5-29.5 inch draw, 50-60lb, cam and a half plus 4.0

Pics of the bow are here
    http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i8/davaloha/Contender%20pics/

A fantastic bow, pm to work out details and whatnot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭booom

1 dozen arrows. 8 easton blues 1616 spine & 4 easton jazz 1616 spine. Grand for beginners or bows up to 30lb. pm for price and pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

If anyone has any secondhand recurve sights (RH) they're looking to get rid of please post, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A.

Selling due to shoulder injury, ( not from archery ) Great first bow, never dry fired. Comes with double bow case, 14 Carbon Express arrows ( and 5 "pairs" of Robin Hooded Arrows, so 5 more if you care to separate them ) the arrows are straight and true, the carpet makes them look a bit bent for some reason. Wrist guard, release, 2 stabilizers and everything on the bow as shown. This includes a peep eliminator rear sight, and a death grip torque eliminating hand grip (http://www.vanhandle.com/DEATH-GRIP.html) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3P3sP4G9-E)

This bow conforms to all Irish laws regarding power and does not require a license.

PM for price if interested. Thanks

Specs and blurb:

Mission Archery bills itself as the fastest growing company in archery. So, what are their keys to success?

First, their goal is to produce a top performing hunting bow within a given price range — your price range. Second, they want to exceed your expectations in customer service. In the end, they want you to feel great about your purchase, knowing you bought a solid hunting rig from a company whose employees are as excited about bowhunting as you are and willing to stand behind their product.

Mission’s six-bow lineup covers a range of price points, IBO ratings, mass weights and cam systems. The Maniac features an adjustable dual-cam system, parallel limbs, limb mounted String Suppressors and D-Amplifier string silencers. A metal stabilizer mounting insert, one-piece composite grip and composite V-lock limb pockets are also found on the Maniac.

Highly Adjustable
    The Maniac’s dual-cam system features a single rotating module that allows for draw-length changes from 22-30 inches, in one-inch increments. All that is needed to make the change is a 1⁄8-inch hex driver to remove the screw holding the module in place. No bow press is required. Clear markings on the module leave no doubt about your selected draw length position. The system generates a letoff of approximately 77 percent. However, the exact percentage depends on the draw length setting. Mission CNC machines the dual cams out of aluminum and anodizes them in black. The Maniac uses two split cables and a string, both are Zebra Hybrid brand and are made of BCY’s 452X Blend.

Damping Focus
    Mission employs parallel limbs, limb-based String Suppressors and D-Amplifier string silencers to deaden sound and vibration.

The String Suppressors are molded from a proprietary dampening compound and ride in an aluminum bracket mounted on the tip of each limb. When the bow is fired, the hook-shaped suppressors cradle the string and absorb vibration as it returns to the at-rest position. D-Amplifiers are small rubber string accessories designed to decrease post-release vibration and noise.

The Maniac’s limbs are made of layered glass and notched near the end closest to the riser to receive tabs protruding from the inside of the limb pockets for secure connection. Probably as important as the makeup of these limbs is their parallel position at full draw. A bow that incorporates this technology has significantly reduced shock, vibration and noise compared to a similar bow with upright limbs. Mission offers 50-, 60- and 70-pound peak limbs for the Maniac, which actually cover draw weights from 20 pounds to just over 70 pounds depending on the draw length and limb set. A chart on Mission’s Web site details all the draw length/weight combinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

For sale my Hoyt Pro-elite Compond bow. I just dont have the time to go shooting any more so need to clear space.

Hoyt Pro-Elite Compond Bow.
    28" Draw Length (Adjustable)
    50-60lbs draw weight.
    XT3000 Limbs
    Cam & 1/2 Cams
    NAP QuickTune 3000 Arrow rest.
    Blue Frame

SureLoc Challenger Sight & Scope
    12 Easton X7 eclipse Arrows (2314 Shaft) & Arrow Case
    True Ball release Aid
    Midas Quiver
    DoscoSport Compond HardCase

Pm me for Prices

I'll post better pictures at the weekend/

John

Bow
    IMG-20120223-00019.jpg

SureLoc Sight & Scope
    IMG-20120223-00021.jpg

Easton Arrows
    IMG-20120223-00024.jpg

Midas Quiver
    IMG-20120223-00022.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

I'm selling, Carbofast Emerald Star riser, 1 set of Carbofast by Border 30lb limbs, 1 set of Win Win 38lb limbs, 1 set of Kap Carbon 38lb limbs, Cartel button, New string with nock point and 10x full length Predator arrows, 700 spine. The whole kit will come in a large bow case. Everything can be brought to one of the shoots if any one wants to buy or have a look. I can also email pictures of everything if needed.

Please PM me for price.

Thanks, Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tmg

so time to part with a few bows....

1 x blue fusion 2011 alpha elite, size 3 fuel cams, purple & blue strings (29-31", currently at 29", adjustable with modules)

1 x blackout 2011 alpha elite, size 3 fuel cams with yellow/pink strings (29-31", currently at 29", adjustable with modules)

1 x black 2011 PSE supra HP (Solo Cam), adjustable from 26" to 31" on the cam

shout if you are interested....

t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Im looking for an old scythian bow or something similar if anyone is selling one.

QuickTune 750 Compound bow rest/ launcher. Hardly used. Please PM for price.

Thanks.

nap-quiktune-750-rest-300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bjpower

Hi,
    Im selling my border cxb limbs.
    medium sized limbs ( will make a 68" bow on a 25"riser )
    34 pound limbs.
    great condition - normal marks from the limb pockets.
    only about a year old.

i have no idea how to post pictures.
    drop me a pm with your email address and i can email them to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sitka

Hoyt Vectrix. LEFT HAND BOW.
    Vector Cam & Half.
    Stabilizer.
    Peep sight.
    Prong Horn Rest, Fully adjustable.
    Slider Sight.
    Wrist Release.
    String Suppressor.
    Set to 61# DW.
    28" DL.
    All you need are some arrows and you are good to go!!
    PM me if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

anyone have a matrix for sale have a friend looking for one

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jjcahill78

One year old, used 2 or 3 times, still in the plastic. This is a complete set suitable for beginner/intermediate archer.

Bow Samick Privlage
    Dacron string
    Arrow rest
    Cartel sight
    Case
    tab
    Arm guard
    Bow stand
    Cartel Quiver
    6 arrows

Can be viewed in Carlow or Dublin
    Any question, give me a shout

http://www.adverts.ie/other-sports-fitness/samick-privlage-recurve-bow-set/1613255

hey

so still for sale

1 x blackout 2011 alpha elite, size 3 fuel cams with yellow/pink strings (29-31", currently at 29", adjustable with modules)

1 x blackout riser/camo limbs maxxis 35 with size 3 XTR cams, adjustable with mods

t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mark_32

Pictures here:http://imageshack.us/g/839/img6246.png/

Please contact me for price!

This Left Handed 60" bow is offered as a partly used item. The riser has been used occasionally over the last 12 months and shows some minor scuff marks, otherwise it is in perfect condition.

The limbs are BRAND NEW replacements and have NOT been used. The bow string is in perfect condition and has been used occasionally.

The original Hoyt carry case has NEVER been used and contains original instructions, keyring and allen key.

Reason for selling: Switching to flat-bow.

35lb Limbs
    Left Hand Riser
    Traditional Recurve 19 Inch Metal Handle Design
    Laminated Rock Maple Limbs
    Arrow Rest and Bowstring
    Designed for Arrow Rest or Shelf Shooting Style
    60inch Bow Length
    Supplied in a Roll-up Bowbag
    Custom Flemish String
    Full Wood Grip

FOR SALE:

Viper DLX American Flat Bow.
    68" 45lb@28"
    Green/Yellow Dacron string.

Great condition, only about a year old. Few marks on the knocks from being strung. Quite a fast trad bow @175ft/s

Few pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0s6bxdese0z7fai/SDfP-yd-pO

Please PM me for the price. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 damolen

Easton 1816 XX75 Platinum Plus arrows - set of 8 complete. 72cm from tip to end of nock. Excellent condition as hardly used when I started to use clicker I needed a longer arrow. Super low price for quick sale - picture available (pm)

Still for sale...

also a mathews triumph with 60 pound limbs, have 30.5, 29.5 cams for it - target black

still for sale:

1 x blackout maxxis 35, size 3 cams, adjustable with modules, currently at 29" also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Carlos the Jackal Ireland

Mathews Monster. Right Handed. 6" Brace-height. 65-80lb Draw-weight.
    Any Draw-length required in 1/2" steps. Realtree AP Lost Cammo.

New, used only one week.
    Spare Pair of Cams.
    Spare String, Bus-cable & Yolks.
    Mathews Dead-end String Stop.
    Mathews Focus Grip.

Mathews Lifetime Warranty can be transferred to new owner as bow is unregistered. Dealer can authenticate the warranty's validity.

Call Carlos:<snip>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement