Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radon Testing

Options
  • 20-03-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Hi, was told today that the rpii will send out tests to your house for radon gas. Went on their website there and it says 56 yoyos.
    Doesnt anyone know where you can get free tests?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Heatherview

Hi Jammyc
    Not everything in life is free? Could save a life. The price quoted is good.Rpii send you a probe meter, this is left in the house for approx i mth I think. You post it back and rpii will post the reading of the probe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Have you checked maps showing the distribution of radon? If you are in a high risk area the test is probably worthwhile, if you are in a low risk area...

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Jammyc wrote: »
    Hi, was told today that the rpii will send out tests to your house for radon gas. Went on their website there and it says 56 yoyos.
    Doesnt anyone know where you can get free tests?
    U.C.D. used send out kits for free. I'm pretty sure they dont anymore. Ps post if you have any success

Advertisement