Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acai Berry -Anyone know anything?

• 20-03-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭

I think the best way to take this is probably 100% juice. I don't even know if that is available to buy anywhere. Has anyone tried Acai berry products for weight loss?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

It's a berry. It has a slightly metallic taste and it's expensive. Yes, it has a high ratio of anti-oxidents, but so does broccoli. If you like them, then eat them, but don't expect any wonderful weight loss.

As a general rule, the best way to take something is in its unprocessed form, so fresh berries are better than juice, in the same way that apples are better than apple juice.

Personally, I think you are better spending your money on broccoli, cauliflower and spinach.

Advertisement