Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

no sound from optical input on onkyo 605

• 20-03-2009 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭

I am trying to output the audio from my PC to my Onkyo 605 through the optical spdif connection but I am getting no sound out from the speakers. When I check the mixer on the PC it registers that the audio is being output. I have setup the onkyo so that the CD input is set to optical 1 but there is no sound coming from the speakers when I choose this input.
    Maybe this should be in the HTPC forum but since the sounds seems to be output from the PC I think it is a problem with the receiver settings.

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Does that Optical port work otherwise?
    >Sol

Advertisement