Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor €10 a month contract, getting unlock code?

• 20-03-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone who has gone over to the €10 a month contract had any luck getting an unlock code for their phones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You don't get a phone with the contract so (from what was explained by ChrisLad I think in another thread) your unlocking criteria is based on the old account or whatever you had beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I got mine off them last week. I just emailed them (info@meteor.ie) saying I needed it because I was going on holiday. Just add your

Mothers maiden name
    DOB
    3 recently called numbers

That way they will think someone already agreed to give it to you and they will email the code back to you.

Not saying it will definitely work but its worth a try. I hadn't spent anyway near €120 since my last upgrade.

Advertisement