Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brenfer Bullseye Darts Centre!

• 20-03-2009 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Made my first visit to Brenfers today and I certainly will go back as the selection is brilliant! Spent about €30 on flights and stems alone, could have spent more but money is tight! Only strange thing is that you have to knock the front door!

Best darts shop in Ireland and I thought it deserved its own thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Sorry to diasappoint you, but it's a bleedin rip-off! Find what you like elsewhere and then buy it on the net (cheeky I know, but a lot cheaper).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

AndyP wrote: »
    Sorry to diasappoint you, but it's a bleedin rip-off! Find what you like elsewhere and then buy it on the net (cheeky I know, but a lot cheaper).

I got loads of flights and stems for a decent price I must say. The only thing I purchased which seemed a bit pricey was the Liverpool flights, 3 sets for a fiver!

Cheers Andy, I'll be careful next time. I just rather shop in a real shop so I can inspect the quality myself there and then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

Agree with andy very dear indeed he should be wearing a balaclava taking your money off ye, plus the owl lad that works there can be a bit ignorant at the best of times, but if your prepared to spend over the odds prices then its a great shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

I appreciate your comments lads, I'll check out the prices next time before purchasing something!

Advertisement