Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power refusing expense money

Options
  • 20-03-2009 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I qualified for the io on paddy power the other night, the package was valued at $6500, so i checked the exchange rate directly after winning and E3300 equated to $4294, so I expected to get approx $2200 expenses. However they only put 1k into my account, sent no email, contacted me in no way. When i emailed them to enquire as to the whereabouts of my $1200 they replied saying that the tournament entry fee was $4700 and that $800 was for a hotel. I live within a stones throw of citywest so do not require a hotel and even if i did, $800 for 3 nights in citywest is beyond ridiculous. nowhere prior to tourney did i see any mention of specific money set aside for hotel.
    do i have any recourse here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

of course.

PM me your number and i will ring you with an explanation. No need for panic here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭MisterMonkey

sorted...can be locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement