Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lennon pens new contract.

Options
  • 20-03-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/aaronsjoyatnewdeal200309.html

great news as far as im concerned. lennon has come on in leaps and bounds this season and i hope this is a signal of intent from the club to tie down our best players and give the likes of fatty benitez n fergie the finger n tell them not to come sniffing around .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

Just puts his price up if Levy decides to sell..hope he doesn't move..always liked him..needs to look up more before crossing..playing good this last while..who is Bentley anyway??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

keane=cock wrote: »
    http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/aaronsjoyatnewdeal200309.html

great news as far as im concerned. lennon has come on in leaps and bounds this season and i hope this is a signal of intent from the club to tie down our best players and give the likes of fatty benitez n fergie the finger n tell them not to come sniffing around .

if only it worked like that. means nothing when they come calling just like it meant nothing with keane and berbatove last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

yiddo wrote: »
    if only it worked like that. means nothing when they come calling just like it meant nothing with keane and berbatove last summer.
    Sad but true..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

lennon's rubbish!

(that's what i said about his overall end product before the last two games and he turns around and scores two last weekend:o)
    gotta keep the karma going...

once he get's his right foot going on those crosses from the end line,he'll be a real asset to ANY team in the PL unforunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

I was hoping Liverpool would get him tbh.!From what iv seen of him last week against Villa i was impresed.!He has got good skill and is fast.!Id say he will turn out to be a decent player.!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    I was hoping Liverpool would get him tbh.!From what iv seen of him last week against Villa i was impresed.!He has got good skill and is fast.!Id say he will turn out to be a decent player.!

20million and ye can send him back in january 2010 for 12m when rafa figures out that lennon can't cross a ball :D

Advertisement