Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugh

Options
  • 20-03-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭

I really hate my mum smoking.! She gave them up a while ago but it didnt last. Now she's smoking again and its discusting.!

She know how I feel about them and promised to give them up by going to the doctor but she hasn't yet.! It was nearly a month ago when she said this.

Now the car and her room and upstairs all stink. It's rotten and I want her to stop now. I don't let her light up in the same room as me.

How can I convince her to quit.?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Its your mothers choice to smoke, you cannot make someone do something that they don't want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

She did promise to give them up though. Why should I have to breath in smoke and smell of it? Its rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

This forum is for people who are giving up smoking.
    I'm sorry, but we cannot get your mother to do that. Nor can we give you advice on how to make her stop.
    Try PI.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement