Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relative Performance

Options
  • 20-03-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

An Italian, a Frenchman and an Australian are discussing their relative performance in bed.

The Italian says - "When I've a finsheda makina da love with my girlfriend I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she floatsa da 6 inches abovea da bed in ecstasy"

The Frenchman replies - "Zat is nossing, when Ah 'ave finished making ze love with my girlfriend Ah kiss all ze way down her body and zen Ah lick zer soles of her feet wiz mah tongue and she floats ze 12 inches above ze bed in pure ecstasy".

The Aussie says - "That's nothing, when I've finished shaggin my Sheila, I get out of bed, walk over to the window and wipe my dick clean on the curtains. She hits the ****ing roof !!!"

Mr. Perkins, the biology instructor at a posh suburban girl's junior college, asked during class, "Miss Smythe, would you please name the organ of the human body which, under the appropriate conditions, expands to six times its normal size, and define those conditions?"

Miss Smythe gasped, then said freezingly, "Mr. Perkins, I don't think that is a proper question to ask me. I assure you, my parents will hear of this," and sat down red-faced.

Unperturbed, Mr. Perkins called on Miss Johnson and asked the same question.
    Miss Johnson, with composure, replied, "The pupil of the eye, in dim light."

"Correct Miss Johnson." said Mr. Perkins.

"And now, Miss Smythe, I have three things to say to you.
    One, you have not studied your lesson.
    Two, you have a dirty mind.
    And three, you will some day be faced with a dreadful disappointment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:) Very good -- LOL :) have some stars

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I like...especially that first one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭squidgey

First one is about 10 years old

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

squidgey wrote: »
    First one is about 10 years old
    Nope the version with Paddy is much older than that.
    Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great stuff.!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement