Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty LCD Tv

Options
  • 20-03-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I bought a 20" LCD tv on ebay.After a few months It started acting up.The channels keep changing when i turn on the TV without touching remote control or buttons on tv.I removed batteries from remote just in case it was faulty.It made no difference.Sometime the volume control goes to max without touching anything.

Any ideas how I could repair this problem.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I have none, I know there is a place in Blanchardstown (duffys I think) they will charge a €20 inspection fee though, other places i know of charge more. Not the answer you are looking for, but might be an option (assuming you are Dublin based)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Board Walker

wrong section mate

i'd say your looking for this place:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

See what i did there. !!

One has to be careful in other forums so as not to get banned, but i had to ask the question watch it grow.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Board Walker

ah i was just being smart to be honest lol

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bornio

Stoner wrote: »
    I have none, I know there is a place in Blanchardstown (duffys I think) they will charge a €20 inspection fee though, other places i know of charge more. Not the answer you are looking for, but might be an option (assuming you are Dublin based)

Thanks for that .I will check it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement