Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what speakers go with pioneer VSAE06

• 20-03-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

im looking for the right speakers for this amp pioneer vsae06 i just bought.
    it has a 100watt per speaker output. just wondering if anyone knows any good speakers for this system.
    i currently have a pioneer xv-dv505 (5.1 75watt per speaker)and that machine has great sound, but im looking for something that will wake the dead! high end bass and without losing clarity when turned up loud! i have sort of a tight budget but if theres something perfect out there id splash out. if anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

JBL is usually my choice for BASE, reasonable midrange speakers.
    BTW what do you call a budget?

>Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 john335

ye i heard theyre good, kef speakers too. my budget is around 400 quid and im looking for the 5 speakers and sub. my knowledge on speakers is pretty limited so i dont know if i'd get anything good for that kinda money..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

If your shopping local then KEF are out.
    If your shopping abroad then look to Jamo/Mission as well
    They sell sets for less than €400 here or there.

>Sol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 john335

cheers for that, if i get anything it will probably be from ebay or buyandsell.ie/gumtree.ie. i'll check out jamo and mission, alot of the stuff on ebay seems to be old and of very little wattage. i'll just browse through and hope to see somethin! thanks

Advertisement