Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SALE IN NEXT

• 20-03-2009 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I heard a rumour that Next is having a sale this weekend,did anybody else hear this, and are also putting there prices sterling to match euro prices??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 stupidsometimes

oh! I didn't hear anything about that!

Ah well, I'm broke anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

Hi, member of Next staff told me its the 28th and 29th for midseason sale,prices were reduced thurs to bring closer to sterling rate-about time eh? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

whatever about the prices its the stock they bring out for their sales that puts me off
    rails of size 6 / 18 past its sell by date stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

yep,have to agree,their sales are not what they used to be-have eye on few bits for kiddies and that'll be my lot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 stupidsometimes

Hi, member of Next staff told me its the 28th and 29th for midseason sale,prices were reduced thurs to bring closer to sterling rate-about time eh? :D

Thanks, I have a few baby presents to buy so I will be in there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Cheers....love the kiddies stuff:D

Advertisement