Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gears of war 1

• 20-03-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

stuck on a level with the breserker / i have tried to walk slowly but i get stuck on opening the doors and when i have opened the first door i cant get the second door open. tips please on how to get peast this level also how many doors are there to go through. spank you very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

If I'm thinking of the same bit then you just get the berserker to charge into the doors. I remember it being pretty easy. NO spanking. Please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I remember it being completely unfair because you have Dom with you. And if he gets killed then you have to redo it. And he's retarded.
    But as Sandor said, stand in front of the doors and get her to charge at you and then dodge out of the way. And if Dom gets knocked down try to get him up straight away or pull her off him by shooting at her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

as above; make the berserker run at you and dodge outta the way; hey presto, door open.

iirc, 3 doors?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

If i recall the level you are on about you can use grenades to blow the doors (sometimes takes two of em) but there are some extra nades on the left before the last door

Blow it (durty) and head outside and fry that bitch with the hammer of dawn :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Exactly as the lads have said...get the berserker to charge at you and dive out of the way. If youre still having trouble have a look at http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/gears-of-war

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Sandor wrote: »
    just get the berserker to charge into the doors.
    Seifer wrote: »
    stand in front of the doors and get her to charge at you and then dodge out of the way
    kaimera wrote: »
    make the berserker run at you and dodge outta the way
    bucks73 wrote: »
    get the berserker to charge at you and dive out of the way

Who are you going to believe?

Advertisement