Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 2 bed apartment - Donaghmede

Options
  • 21-03-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie!!!, I'm more of a reader than a poster, I hope i'm not going to get it in the ear for doing this on boards, but I have a lovely 2 bed apartment available to rent from 30th March, it's in Donaghmede, rent of €1110 a month, I do have a letting agent as well but I'm trying to find a good tenant as well !!!! I will be looking after the apt after it's let so you deal directly with me, I'm a good Landlady, you'd like me!!! I'm just an ordinary gal who decided to invest last year for my kids future. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know I'd love to hear from you......:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've revised the title. The mods here are happy for genuine boards.ie users to advertise their own property, assuming its not on a commerical basis. That is your own residence is fine, own residence plus one letting is the limit, but advertising multiple lettings or working as an agent or commercial landlord isn't acceptable.

Commercial operators are of course welcome to place paid advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LadyShelly

Victor wrote: »
    I've revised the title. The mods here are happy for genuine boards.ie users to advertise their own property, assuming its not on a commerical basis. That is your own residence is fine, own residence plus one letting is the limit, but advertising multiple lettings or working as an agent or commercial landlord isn't acceptable.

Commercial operators are of course welcome to place paid advertising.

Hi Victor, it isn't my main residence, but it is my buy-to-let apartment, and I only have the one!!. Regards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

As I've said to everyone else, put it on daft.ie with at least 5 or so photos of the inside. to ensure people come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭n0fX

Hi,

I think a lot of people are waiting until the mini-april 7th budget to get into a new rental lease contract.

We (Me, friend + gf) had a lovely 2 bed apt negotiated down to €1000 pcm (from €1100 pcm), we are all working and paying taxes, and levies, and prsi, etc. and the friend has backed out at the last minute because of this bloody budget !!

So I wouldn't expect anythin too soon in the rental market.

Just letting ya know!

n0fX wrote: »
    Hi,

I think a lot of people are waiting until the mini-april 7th budget to get into a new rental lease contract.

We (Me, friend + gf) had a lovely 2 bed apt negotiated down to €1000 pcm (from €1100 pcm), we are all working and paying taxes, and levies, and prsi, etc. and the friend has backed out at the last minute because of this bloody budget !!

So I wouldn't expect anythin too soon in the rental market.

Just letting ya know!

Sorry to hear that, but maybe your'e better off without the friend, as the saying goes " if you want to know me come live with me", your'll find someone else to share.

Hopefully only the filthy rich will get hit in April 7th, I'm not a landlord with loads of properties, I also work and pay taxes and have a family, just decided to invest in an apartment for the future and hopefully help my two boys out when their older, maybe sell it in 15 years to pay to send them to College, things are bad now, but they'll pick up again.......

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    As I've said to everyone else, put it on daft.ie with at least 5 or so photos of the inside. to ensure people come.

Hi syco, it's on Daft, myhome.ie,sublet.com, all the sites you can think off, just have to get one interested, had a girl but she changed her mind at the last minute, couldn't get the deposit together, can't understand why people go and view knowing a deposit is needed and then this happens !!! anway I'll keep trying.....:D

Advertisement