Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heatilator Engineering Ltd

Options
  • 21-03-2009 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone ever hear of a company called Heatilator Engineering Ltd, they used to be based on 110 Cork Street Dublin 8.... If anyone has any info on this can they please let me know... Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Think I have, it used to be next to Paddy Whelans bike shop opposite Chamber St. flats. What are you looking to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ferny

Hi there, I'm looking to see if there is anywhere in Ireland that you can get one of the heater blower fire inserts that they used to make... I know someone who has one and i found their name on it.. any help you could give would be brill..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ferny wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm looking to see if there is anywhere in Ireland that you can get one of the heater blower fire inserts that they used to make... I know someone who has one and i found their name on it.. any help you could give would be brill..:)

Wouldn't have a breeze tbh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ferny

cheers anyway

Advertisement