Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Limerick

Options
  • 21-03-2009 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Just heard on the news there, that a man was "shot" last night in Limerick. However the gardai are saying it was "accidental" and the man, who is known to gardai, seemed to have shot himself in the head (by accident). That's what you get for being a low IQ scumbag and playing with guns. Now if they could all accidentally cap themselves in the head, we'd be on to a winner. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Fantastic news.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Simpsons moment really.

Looking down the barrell of the gun wondering

"maybe there is something blocking it" Click'

D'oh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

karma ?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Prematurely locked..... looks like he survived...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've heard this rumour as well. Scary stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Thats a rubbish story. Russian Roulette, with a gloch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tinsop

The Sunday World reported today that the life support machine will be turned off after family return from Spain.The RSU have the video of how it happened on a mobile phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

probably on a life support machine, getting the body ready for the removal of organs for transplanting, just awaiting the harvesters.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Scary thing bout this is, in this city there are dipsh1ts like with access to a gloch :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

video should be made public.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

zuroph wrote: »
    video should be made public.

Like this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Well,he passed away during the night anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

one less gangster on the streets!!!

There will be a high gardai presence at that funeral.All the heads will be out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

tinsop wrote: »
    .All the heads will be out for it.

Excuse the pun. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I'd imagine the police know who all the "heads" are anyway, so unless trouble kicked off at the funeral, nothing much should happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

apparently he took the magazine out but did not know there was a round in the chamber, then blew his head off, priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

+1

That line sticks in my head as well.

Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shoot your face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Wineman wrote: »
    apparently he took the magazine out but did not know there was a round in the chamber, then blew his head off, priceless!

I am loving all the speculation!! Not much in the news about it. Tempted to go to the funeral for want of something to do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

At least there'll be no retaliation......

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

I think he should be awarded a Darwin Award.

http://www.darwinawards.com

Of course the guards know who all the "HEADS" are but it hasnt made any difference up to now.One man has been seen around the regional in his black tinted audi,an innocent man was killed in his place only recently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

They should make more weapons like these glochs that have hidden bullets in the chamber. then a shop in town that sells them. but you have to have a special scumbag low IQ to purchase them. Then in the instruction manual, it should say, "first thing to do before using your gloch is to clean the barrell. Take out the ammunition in the chamber then point the barrell of the pistol towards your mouth. at this stage you should pull the trigger to make sure there are no blockages". definetly no blockages in-between those ears anyway. - In a coule of weeks, Headlines - "Limerick city voted cleanest and safest place in Ireland".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

Tempted to go to the funeral for want of something to do!

not a bad idea, might be a bit of craic. would pass an afternoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭limericklady87

lg123 wrote: »
    not a bad idea, might be a bit of craic. would pass an afternoon

I'd want to be fairly badly off for something to do than to go to a mass for a **** like that and pretend to be paying my respects. I can only imagine how the famililies of recent innocent victims would react to that, be it "for the craic or not"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

It's being claimed on Aertel that Gardai are saying he was showing someone how to kill a person when it happened - and they have the phone with the video footage seized. Hopefully whoever was being shown will be incriminated by the footage and face a nice stint behind bars. Whoever had the phone and let the Gardai know he filmed it must be some dope as well. Yer man was a major player, so big funeral I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I am of the opinion that this incident just goes to show that karma does exist.

I'll just leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Leave me out of this!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

It's being claimed on Aertel that Gardai are saying he was showing someone how to kill a person when it happened - and they have the phone with the video footage seized. Hopefully whoever was being shown will be incriminated by the footage and face a nice stint behind bars. Whoever had the phone and let the Gardai know he filmed it must be some dope as well. Yer man was a major player, so big funeral I'd say

The Gardai were passing the door of the house when it happened so they probably didn't even have time to hide anything and phones would be one of the first things the Gardai would seize in an episode like this. Plus I'd be pretty keen to let everyone know that I had footage of him doing it to himself and that it wasn't me that pulled the trigger.

Advertisement