Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harris bipods

Options
  • 21-03-2009 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Bent my bipod last night any dealers around Leinster that would have a Harris 9"-13" swivel top bipod in stock today??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

try clarkes sports den in navan,might get lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Bent my bipod last night any dealers around Leinster that would have a Harris 9"-13" swivel top bipod in stock today??
    john lambert has them on the shelf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Wheres John lambert ??

camolin

Whereabouts in Camolin? does he open saturday afternoons ?

• Advertisement

Whereabouts in Camolin? does he open saturday afternoons ?

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Stakelum's in Urlingford also carry a good stock of Harris bipods.
    Here's their Shooting Wiki listing:
    11.4.1 Stakelums Firearms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

James mcBride Bullet road ballykernan Athlone
    open 7 days! if you are buying ;)

Thanks for all the suggestions, John Lambert in Camolin sorted me out at 7.30 last night:eek: sound lad to deal with, thanks to jwshooter for putting me in contact with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

Thanks for all the suggestions, John Lambert in Camolin sorted me out at 7.30 last night:eek: sound lad to deal with, thanks to jwshooter for putting me in contact with him.

How much did it cost off John Lambert if ya mind me ask?

I want a Harris but Billy Kelly only does the Rock Mount ones for the same price as a Harris off the net.

• Advertisement

145 euro

state which one swivel ,9-13 etc as there are many types

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I bought mine ( Harris 9-13 swivel) from the UK for 100 euro which included postage.

Before I bought it I offered 125 euro to an Irish supplier but he wouldnt shift from his 145 Euro price which is fair enough.

I did spend 300 euros on other stuff with the Irish guy though..so did my bit for Ireland..after all I'm a retailer myself.

Nemesis wrote: »
    I bought mine ( Harris 9-13 swivel) from the UK for 100 euro which included postage.

Before I bought it I offered 125 euro to an Irish supplier but he wouldnt shift from his 145 Euro price which is fair enough.

The last one I bought I got from the UK but I got hit for vat/duty on it, it still worked out slightly cheaper but for the saving I made I'd rather give the cash to an Irish dealer who was good enough to sell me one at 7.30 on a Sunday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

The last one I bought I got from the UK but I got hit for vat/duty on it, it still worked out slightly cheaper but for the saving I made I'd rather give the cash to an Irish dealer who was good enough to sell me one at 7.30 on a Sunday evening.

But not now since we are all in the EU and there's no import duty on goods

Advertisement