Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bush Bluray player BD01 in Argos for €63.99

• 21-03-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

As the title says - I saw this in Argos Mahon Point in Cork. Its not on their catalogue - it was on display behind the counter.
    'Which' link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I was reading over at AVForums that there are alot of playback issues for some BDs and has since being discontinued in Argos in the UK ( and I presume in Ireland too). The good news is though that there is Firmware you can load onto it to make it into a Region A ( I think it is Region A, it's the American region anyway) player and it sorts put alot of playback issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

DO you have the catalogue code for this by any chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

I looked in the catalogue but couldn't see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Anyone know anything about this?.
    No sign instore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

It sounds to me like a last of the line deal mabey exclusive to that store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Argos code 533/7589

UK Site

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&langId=-1&searchTerms=5337589+&Submit=GO+%3E

Does not appear on the irish site but it might be worth putting the code into the stock checker in the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

the same one was in the carlow argos today but priced around €169 reduced from €149

Advertisement