Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway in Leixlip

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

If you think the hOzone is that bad, then I've got one word for you, 'Fizz'.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Ya I know Fizz is bad, but at least you don't have to fear for your life :pac:

How they can charge 10euro to go in there! My mate used to work there and get us in for free and that was the only reason I ever went there.
    If you have a drink in the glen royal they give you free pass in, so go there for your 1st pint than head to Brady's or Roost and than head to Fizz...if desperate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    Ya I know Fizz is bad, but at least you don't have to fear for your life

I've seen plenty of scumbags in the place, and there's always hassle in Maynooth village.

Couple of mates went to Club Zinc at the weekend, they said its pretty good. Completely pulled out and re-fitted, smoking section that feels like its indoors, with its own bar. Over 25s section with playstations.

Will give it a whirl when its a little less busy.

Easy solution, go with a few mates :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

..and this has what to do with Subway, folks?

Please don't throw out random speculations about peoples percieved motives unless you have evidence to back it up. I've had to remove a few posts already.

Now, back on topic :)

• Advertisement

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Now, back on topic :)

So...ya subway is nice place to eat alrite :pac:

Advertisement