Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anybody won money thanks to Bavaria?

• 21-03-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

While drinking a six pack of the stuff in my friend's house last night I thought to myself that surely I should have won some money from the promotion by now! I think you can win anything from a 5 to 1000 euro by getting a lucky ringpull thing.
    So, has anybody here won anything from the promotion yet, and, if so, how much?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

While drinking a six pack of the stuff in my friend's house last night I thought to myself that surely I should have won some money from the promotion by now! I think you can win anything from a 5 to 1000 euro by getting a lucky ringpull thing.
    So, has anybody here won anything from the promotion yet, and, if so, how much?

Yeah..... The MD:rolleyes::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

Hamndegger wrote: »
    Yeah..... The MD:rolleyes::)

I wish I was the MD!! I'll take it as a no then...ah well, time to just stick to harcore gambling :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

won €5 and €10 (both in the same 6 pack!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

Thats the first time I heard of somebody winning money from them! Ya lucky...!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hmm, Is this the bavaria crown stuff? Baught 4 cans of it yesterday as the dutch was running dry and it had no mention of any competition :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nick

• Advertisement

How do you win with the bavaria? Having a few cans of it tonite and no mention of a competiton, is it only certain brands which have it? I'm drinking the bavaria crown stuff btw...

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Should be on the undersurface of that little lever yoke ya use to open the can. Forget what its called now! :confused:
    My mate won 20 euro, has it on a cheque or something.

Should be on the undersurface of that little lever yoke ya use to open the can. Forget what its called now! :confused:
    My mate won 20 euro, has it on a cheque or something.

The pull ring? My cans didn't have anything under it, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nick

Yep, the pull ring.
    Ah the competition must be over so. It usually says try again!

Yep, the pull ring.
    Ah the competition must be over so. It usually says try again!

Maybe its only the 6 packs as I tend to get in 2 4 packs instead being sensible :rolleyes::rolleyes:, I did notice a mention on the 6 pack of a competition earlier today alrite

Nick

• Advertisement

Ah I just assumed you buy the six packs. Silly me.
    That could be it so. Next time your not feeling so sensible, have a look under those pull rings and you may get lucky.

Liking your avatar by the way.

Ah I just assumed you buy the six packs. Silly me.
    That could be it so. Next time your not feeling so sensible, have a look under those pull rings and you may get lucky.

Liking your avatar by the way.

I try to limit it to 8 drinking at home, sure tomorow I'll get 12 in and see if I get anything from it, :pac:

Nick

Advertisement