Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like mustard?

• 21-03-2009 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Can't believe this hasn't been done already.

Does mustard really deserve to have its own forum?

Should we have a ketchup forum?

Do you like mustard 141 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 141 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I like mustard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I like mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

Oh Yes! love mustard, plastered on a bacon and sausage sandwich. Mouth watering stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Davao8000

I love mustard!

Can't have a rasher sandwich without it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Mustard is a wonderful condiment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I like that Mustard thats 'Frenchs Mustard' as it very mild and delicious but 'Colmans' is way too intense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The Quake forum might have started Boards.ie off, but it is the Mustard forum that binds it all together.

And yes, <3 mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

christmas ham, pork chops, toasted ham & cheese sandwiches to name but a few just wouldnt b the same without mustard :) it comes a close second to my love of chillis mmmmmmm

any recipe suggestions for things to do with mustard??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Love mustard goes fantastically well with most sandwiches and is great to mix with other sauces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,360 ✭✭✭bladespin

Had mustard mash for the first time yesterday, it was lovely :)

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Mustard is great. Put some on a burger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

I only like a small bitta mustard, wholegain mustard is pretty sxc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Suffolk Mud Hotdog Mustard by Stokes, most amazing, delectable mustard ever to me! Superquinn stopped stocking it.......anyone seen it around elsewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

Mustard is great, ham, sausages, burgers, someone should make mustard ice-cream and mustard corn snacks. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

There is only 1 mustard.

73503047_3f9be40c49.jpg

Although I will eat others also. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I love mustard! :)
    Especially the spicy ones... Oh and it's also really cool that ye have so many threads about mustard *chuckles*

Slán leat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Stupid question. Mustard rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Nostradamus

I like all mustard except American Hot Dog mustard.

Too vinegary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Quite a lover of mustard i am love finding new ones to try. of course colemans is the ultimate taster but enjoying a nice wholergain one with guinness in it at the moment ! and also loving this mustard thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i dont like it, i adore it!

i try to eat as much foods with it as possible and the stronger the better. there is an old dude in the pub i work in that sucks it out of the sachets cause he like it so much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ehhowaya

love mustard, my fav has to be the american deli mustard they have in eddie rockets, i have to steal a bottle of it every now aand again :)

have it with frankfurters, add ketchup too....amazing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Got some Dijon mustard when i was in Dijon(France) about twelve years ago.Now that's what i call real mustard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 centimental

you only have enough mustard on a sambo when it makes the inside of your nose burn!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I have to say that I like English Mustard 'neat' on my hang sangwitches but generally speaking I like a 50/50 split of mustard and mayo on other fillings.

Am I a perv? (or is that a different thread?) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭diego ribas

What is this mustard you speak of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

you only have enough mustard on a sambo when it makes the inside of your nose burn!!!

Couldn't of put it better myself, same goes for burgers, salads, chicken, pork.... You see where this is going!! You can pretty much put mustard on everything and there is a type for every occassion!! No kitchen should be without it!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I am going to have to be the voice of dissent and say that I don't like mustard. When I was young my grandad used to force me to eat it. Yuck!
    Great idea for a forum though. Mayonaise forum anyone? Now there's a condiment you can really get your teeth into!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I don't like mustard, I LOVE it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bluemooner

"i'll have what the kid is having"
    "that is some great mustard"
    classic lines from an american tourist

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cassidy1

I LOVE MUSTARD. I think it started when my mother tried to get me off my dummy when i was a child and i asked for MORE!!!!:D

Advertisement