Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Poker Deposit Options

Options
  • 21-03-2009 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭

Please excuse the complete noob question but thats what forums are for right??:)

I play all my online stuff on Party Poker, but someone told me that they "think" when you play at Paddy Power or Boylesports, you can deposit in the store itself, inside the bookies.

Is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Yep,

you just need your username and password and you can also withdraw at boylesports shops and PPP send you a cheque.. both very reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Wow thats quality. Thanks Macspower.

I think i'll be off to register with Boylesports then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Wow thats quality. Thanks Macspower.

I think i'll be off to register with Boylesports then :D

Be sure to register an acc online first,you'll get an account number from Boyles,head into the shop then if you wish to make a deposit,but you'll need your account number.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

You can also lodge and withdraw in Ladbrokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Yea its a Joke that Paddy Power dont allow you the option to withdraw money....not even it the money you lodge. They say its for security reasons..but yet you can place a cash bet on any sport you like and get your winnings back in cash. Ridiculus and for that reason alone I play with Boyles anyway they are more aless the same as in both use iPoker. There is one main difference between the two now with Paddy Power offering their users and wonderfull tool to help your game...the Paddy Power odds calculator . But I still use Boyles because I can get my cash back the way I lodge it by CASH.

Someone said Ladbrokes allow the same as Boyles..what Poker network are these on? I heard they offer fantastic Freerolls!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

They're on microgaming. Not sure about freerolls.

Advertisement