Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcards

Options
  • 21-03-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I have a fairly large collection of callcards(phone cards) that I aquired a few years ago. I'm planning on getting rid of them as I don't have any interest in them. Just wondering if they're likely to be worth anything or if there's any point keeping them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Check out eBay where there are 6,000 plus cards on offer tonight. Prices are low unless the cards are of exceptional interest. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Danco

Value of Callcards depends on their condition and rarity. Are the cards still sealed or have they been used? If they're still sealed you should be able to get money for them somewhere, probably ebay is your best bet. If they're used then only cards that were issued in limited amounts are likely to go for any real money. So how many cards do you have and what kind of shape are they in?

Don't just throw them away anyway!

Advertisement