Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a pix of Shatner.

Options
  • 21-03-2009 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Apparently William Shatner has been bald and wearing a toupee ever since (and even before?) he was on Star Trek in the 1960's. However unlike Sean Connery, whos similarily was wearing a toupee even in the James Bond movies Shatner has never allowed himself to be seen bald in public.

Have any of you guys ever seen a pix of Shatner without his wig on? I'd be interested to see what he looked like without it, especially if it was in one of his early movies or tv shows.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    Apparently William Shatner has been bald and wearing a toupee ever since (and even before?) he was on Star Trek in the 1960's. However unlike Sean Connery, whos similarily was wearing a toupee even in the James Bond movies Shatner has never allowed himself to be seen bald in public.

Have any of you guys ever seen a pix of Shatner without his wig on? I'd be interested to see what he looked like without it, especially if it was in one of his early movies or tv shows.

hmmm don't believe this TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Don't believe what? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Thanks. But is that a photoshop job? I'm looking for something taken on the sly. Maybe someone got a photo of him off-guard at home or might have got a sneaky-snap of him when he was in hair&makeup before a shoot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Thanks. But is that a photoshop job? I'm looking for something taken on the sly. Maybe someone got a photo of him off-guard at home or might have got a sneaky-snap of him when he was in hair&makeup before a shoot?

Why do you even care?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

captain-james-t-kirk-awesome1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Don't believe what? :confused:
    | This
    \/
    Apparently William Shatner has been bald and wearing a toupee ever since (and even before?) he was on Star Trek in the 1960's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

on the comedy central roast of shatner they where all ripping the piss out of him about being bald

I think he has plugs/transplants now but back in the day he was wearing a rug. Even in that AWESOME photo above he's sporting a nicely slicked down toupee.

Advertisement