Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA4 PC patch 3 released

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

wonder can i finally finished the damn storyline now.

may wait and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Slight improvements. I can turn off the reflections now and the game runs smoothly. Sound is still messed up since the last patch, during cut scenes it's like they're talking in the bathroom next door. Phone conversations I can't hear the other side at all.

I'd say I managed 2 straight hours of play yesterday before it crashed. It just hangs. Since the new patch though, I can close the game it's not taking the whole pc down with it any more.

It's almost good enough for general release now. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I'm up to 60% done, coming towards the end of the single-player missions and just never had the problems you lads have had! It's only crashed twice or three times since Christmas and the graphics look great on my system. I'm enjoying the game as well - though want to finish the missions so I can install Fallout 3 and see what all the fuss is about :) Got both games are Christmas present! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Nope...Niko still won't climb into the chopper.

yes, I have changed the jump key config to another key and it still happens.

**** this bull****. Utter waste of a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

That sucks. The games come right for me lately, for the most part anyway. I still haven't got that far in the game so I hope I don't have that one to look forward to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement