Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Booking.com??

• 21-03-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I hope I'm posting this in the right section ... apologies if not.

I'm looking at booking a hotel up the north for one night. Booking.com (and eurobookings.com) have this hotel and don't charge a booking fee so I'm wondering if anyone has used them in the past?
    I usually book directly with the hotel (can normally get the best deal) BUT if I book online with this hotel they want to charge a booking fee so I tried phoning them but if I book over the phone they charge the whole amount up front :eek: ... it's cancellable and fully refundable but I have a thing about paying up front, especially when it's not in € and I get charged by my CC the conversion fee etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

i use booking.com alot, brill absolutely no probs there..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

I have used booking.com many times, booking up to 20 rooms at a time. It's a great service. Would highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Yeh me too ,never had any probs and usually cheapest site for a lot of places

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I have not used it personally but am working in the tourim industry and always recommend booking.com . Being honest it really is a great site with some massive deals on it and I have never heard of a complaint from/about the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Fantastic! Am going to book the room on there now - thank you all VERY much for your replies!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement