Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRELAND GRAND SLAM WIN 2009 CONSPIRICY!

• 21-03-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Steven Jones with only seconds left has a penalty 48m out facing the goal to give Wales the win that would deny Ireland Grand Slam glory for first time in 61 years.A easy gimme for a player of his status and he FLUFFS IT and gives Ireland the glory.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Hang on, just getting my tinfoil hat quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Boo down with this sort of thing.
    He did not fluff it, It was a long shot and all I can say is thank God Henson did not try as its certainly within his range.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

mufc4lfe wrote: »
    Steven Jones with only seconds left has a penalty 48m out facing the goal to give Wales the win that would deny Ireland Grand Slam glory for first time in 61 years.A easy gimme for a player of his status and he FLUFFS IT and gives Ireland the glory.

GO **** OFF WITH YOU CONSPIRICY C'MON IRELAND

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Saruman wrote: »
    Boo down with this sort of thing.
    He did not fluff it, It was a long shot and all I can say is thank God Henson did not try as its certainly within his range.

Dear god. The thought of losing out on a first grand slam in 61 years to a Henson kick. I thought Jones would do it. And to deliberately hit a 50m penalty exactly 1m short would require some skill I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,575 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You're a man u fan and you think THAT'S a consipiracy...? What about the last sixteen years less eight days?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Yes siree, it's a C-O-N-spiracy.

Shocked Henson didnt take the kick. Had a feeling it was at Jones' limit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

He's doing a poor job trying to troll.

Move along people, we've got more important business to be getting to tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement