Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder in Small Town X

Options
  • 21-03-2009 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Anybody here ever see this?

I remember watching it a few years ago on challenge TV. It's a pretty cool show with a unique concept. Pity there was only one season! Anyone here see/heard of it?

For anyone who hasn't, the episodes are on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=900B47F39C637989

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I remember that show..... as a reality show, it was pretty innovative, but the ratings were awful.

Did you know that the winner was killed in the WTC attack in 2001, just one week after the finale aired? He was a firefighter......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Yeah I saw that about the winner. Apparently the reason they never released it on DVD is due to his death.

The idea was great and pretty inovative, must've cost a good bit to produce. Apparently there was a UK version called The Murder Game made too. I must check that out.

Advertisement