Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which phone??

• 21-03-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hy need some advice asap so if anyone can help me I really appreciate it!!!

Need to get new phone as my one is dead as a dodo, max price limit is €180ish.... have been looking at the SE 890i OR se595, was talkin to person in Vodafone, meteor and carphone warehouse each person left me confused and even more indecisive!!!

So can anyone recommend a phone from either of those two, or even another option? Not keen on samsung....

I do want to put music on the phone and may even use it to play music aloud, so which of the 2 SE would be best?

so any help would be soooo appreciated! I am most indecisive person in the world so advice will help me decide :) (I hope !!!)
    Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Bump for you...

Seems there is a reason for SE's 390 million losses this quarter?

But op, you shouldn't be focussing on the walkman range - just cause they put a funny 'w' on the case. There are very capable musicplayers on loads of other makers' phones. other than music, what features would you be using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

see here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055518316

was started about 2 hours before you posed this, so its pretty up to date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Hy need some advice asap so if anyone can help me I really appreciate it!!!

Need to get new phone as my one is dead as a dodo, max price limit is €180ish.... have been looking at the SE 890i OR se595, was talkin to person in Vodafone, meteor and carphone warehouse each person left me confused and even more indecisive!!!

So can anyone recommend a phone from either of those two, or even another option? Not keen on samsung....

I do want to put music on the phone and may even use it to play music aloud, so which of the 2 SE would be best?

so any help would be soooo appreciated! I am most indecisive person in the world so advice will help me decide :) (I hope !!!)
    Cheers :D

What do you want! Camera, music, tech, design or just style, i-phone features.

The Nokia 5800 express is just a little more than 180 euro but has everything, It is a really good phone would be a perfect new phone as it has just arrived on the market.

Advertisement