Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best Car-Wash?

Options
  • 22-03-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Looking for the "relaxed"; "No-fuss"; "stress-free"; "afordable" and "professional" Car Wash preferably in the in the Salthill / Knocknacarra Area but Galway County is open for suggestions.

Can anyone suggest the best that they have experianced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

I know its a bot out of your desired location but the one at Tom Hogans on the dual Crriage way out Ballybrit side is pretty damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

the guy who works at the back of the petrol station in Salthill, on Knocknacarra road, always did a good job on mine.
    Haven't been there in a while though, recently I've been supporting the local lad in Tigh Neil's in Inverin, who also does a great job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulh19

I know its a bot out of your desired location but the one at Tom Hogans on the dual Crriage way out Ballybrit side is pretty damn good.

I agree, this is the best carwash I've used round these parts. Usually quick as well, the guys that work there have a bit more get-up-and-go than I've seen in some other places.

The questioner asked about attended carwashes in the county also. I've found there is one in Tuam (EMO? Topaz?) which is fairly good. Also one on the Dublin side of Ballinasloe.

Can anyone recommend any of the ones in Oranmore / Clarinbridge / Kilcolgan?

Thanks,
    Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

Been to the one in Maree, cant remember the name offhand and thought it was great, though on all occasions has been lovely sunny day so gone for a stroll to come back to nice clean car, no stress

Advertisement